The Intelligent Hospital Pavilion™ at HealthAchieve
Toronto Convention Center – November 2-3, 2015
Experience a new exhibit model for attracting prospects and new product introduction.
The Intelligent Healthcare Association, in a partnership with Ontario Hospital Association (OHA), is excited to introduce the first ever Intelligent Hospital Pavilion™ (IHP) at HealthAchieve in Toronto this November 2 and 3. This technology equipped, destination pavilion, will feature two Patient rooms that will showcase the latest wireless technologies being utilized in today’s hospitals.
The signature conference and exhibition of the Ontario Hospital Association for 90 years, HealthAchieve has long been one of the largest and most respected health care events in Canada – the preeminent gathering place for health care and business leaders. Play Video
With multiple avenues to influence and meet visitors, The Intelligent Hospital Pavilion™ offers hard-to-duplicate results that last long after the event ends. Join us as we raise the level of awareness and educate healthcare professionals:
Partnership Package: $6,000 plus $780 HST (CAD)
(approximately $4700US – July 29, 2015)
- Two pre-approved use cases in specifically assigned room(s)
- Company name and kiosk number next to each use case in the selected pavilion room(s)
- Company logo and kiosk number displayed on pavilion entrance signage
- Kiosk with a 24” monitor including keyboard and mouse, one electrical outlet, one brochure rack, signage, trash receptacle and two chairs
- 5 exhibitor badges
- Full page ad and two page case study in the Intelligent Hospital printed Handbook
- Mailing address of pavilion visitors
- Email address of demo room tour leads who have provided consent
- One complimentary rotating banner ad on the Intelligent Health Association (IHA) website for 60 days
- One complimentary ad in the Ontario Hospital Association’s (OHA) bi-weekly e-newsletter and microsite, healthscape.ca, distributed to 32,000+ health care professionals
- Presence in the HealthAchieve mobile application
- Presence on the HealthAchieve website (under the News and Resources section) in the form of articles, white papers, videos, etc.
- Acknowledgement and exposure on HealthAchieve’s social media channels
- First right of refusal for participation at next year’s event.
For more information contact: