Emily Sopensky IHA Awards
The Emily Sopensky Intelligent Health Association Awards
The Emily Sopensky Intelligent Health Association (IHA) Awards were established in 2012 to champion those healthcare providers and institutions that use technologies in health care systems for the betterment of patient safety, supply chain and asset management. Nominations for the Emily Sopensky IHA Intelligent Health awards may recognize any healthcare provider organization, such as hospitals, integrated delivery networks (IDNs), clinics and nursing homes, specifically the end users who are implementing these technologies.
The categories include:
The IHA Improving Patient Care and Health Delivery Award
This award recognizes efforts to:
- Make healthcare compliance easier to administer.
- Better and safer patient experience.
- Data-driven optimization of operations/workflow.
- Cost containment or lowered costs of healthcare deliver.
- Effectively and efficiently manage patients at home.
- Engage patients in affordable intelligent health care.
The IHA Innovative Healthcare Award
This award recognizes innovative use of technology in a healthcare facility that addresses problems, such as:
- Simplifying healthcare regulatory compliance
- Protecting property (e.g., high cost and/or quantity distributions)
- Using data analysis to craft new solutions to old problems.
The IHA Comprehensive Integration Award
The IHA PathStar Award
IHA Voice Technology in Healthcare Award
New last year, The IHA Voice Technology in Healthcare Award recognizes those at the intersection of voice technology and healthcare, who are making significant contributions to revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare. Similar to the PATHSTAR award, consideration will be given to any prototype, trial, or experiment that has the potential for scaling up or transferring to other programs. Special consideration will be given to evidence-based entries. Subjective demonstrations and examples will be accepted. However, objective metrics and analytics are deeply appreciated.
A sixth, “Grand Award”, will be selected from the recipients of the above five.