Emily Sopensky IHA Awards
The Emily Sopensky Intelligent Health Association Awards
Award Co-Chair: Drs Gisele Bennett & Paul Frisch
The Emily Sopensky Intelligent Health Association (IHA) Awards were established in 2012 to champion those healthcare providers and institutions that use technologies in health care systems for the betterment of patient safety and health delivery mechanisms. Nominations for the Emily Sopensky IHA Intelligent Health awards may recognize any healthcare provider organization, such as hospitals, integrated delivery networks (IDNs), clinics and nursing homes, technology enablers, and end users who are implementing these technologies.
The IHA Improving Patient Care and Health Delivery Award
These awards recognize efforts to:
• Make healthcare compliance easier to administer.
• Better and safer patient experience.
• Data-driven optimization of operations/workflow.
• Cost containment or lowered costs of healthcare deliver.
• Effectively and efficiently manage patients at home.
• Engage patients in affordable intelligent health care.
The award categories for judging around Healthcare include:
- Process Improvement
- Innovative use technology
- Patient Safety
- Patient Experience
- The IHA HealthCare Start Up Award This award is given to the best health care start-up company that meets the Improving Patient Care and Health Delivery objectives.
Grand Award will be selected from the recipients in the previous categories for overall performance.